Becoming a dental assistant is a highly rewarding and exciting career path. Investing in your future by starting a new career can be incredibly difficult for adults working full time. Dental Staff School understands your busy schedule, which is why our unique program can be completed in just 10 Saturdays. You can continue to work full time to pay your bills and support a family, while studying and getting real hands-on experience in the rewarding field of dentistry. This commitment to our students sets DSS apart from area technical schools, which require a huge time commitment and incredibly high tuition costs.
Georgia and Tennessee tuition for the Dental Assisting cross-training program with front office administration is $5,000.00.
We accept most major credit cards, Paypal, and Care Credit.
Government tuition assistance is available for those that qualify through the Worker’s Investment Act. Scholarships are also provided based on zip codes of supporting dental offices in your area. Please click on the contact button and email for information on the Scholarship Program and eligibility.
CareCredit, aSynchrony Bank, gives you convenient payment options so you can get that professional career as a dental assistant. CareCredit gives you the freedom to obtain financing for up to 12 months interest free. It’s easy to apply. With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, you can say goodbye to the waiting time and reward yourself sooner. Click the link then scroll down to choose a profession and choose dental.
Control your life. Build your future.
Discover effective education that streamlines the path to a successful future.
Campus Visit – Interested in visiting a DSS campus, touring a dental office, or talking to an enrollment counselor…Call today to set-up a convenient time. 678-819-3919 or 888-307-0320. You may also send us a email for more information through the contact button.
We offer easy and convenient ways to afford tuition. We offer a down payment or you can split the down payment into 2 payments. Then make weekly payments starting first day of class. Care Credit allows 12 months interest free or Paypal Credit offers 6 months interest free. Most Major credit cards accepted.
Care Credit Application Instructions:
You can apply for CareCredit financing using one of the two methods below:
- Call 1-800-365-8295 and follow the automated prompts.
- www.carecredit.com click on Apply, follow prompts, and under select market or profession choose dental
- Fill out Application Form
PayPal Credit – Interest free up to 6 months
PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that lets you buy now and pay later. PayPal Credit is a simple, flexible credit line that gives you more time to pay. PayPal Credit gives you the opportunity to obtain special financing options like:
- No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months
It’s quick and easy to apply. First, you need a PayPal account. If you don’t have one, you can set one up free of charge at www.paypal.com. Click the SIGN UP button in the top right corner and create your account. Once you have your PayPal account, go to www.billmelater.com. Click the orange APPLY NOW button on the right side of the screen and simply enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. You’ll get an approval decision in seconds. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and offered by Comenity Capital Bank.
Military Assistance for Spouse & The GI Bill
Our school has been Approved for Veterans Training. Department of Defense for the Military Spouse and Financial Assistance Program. This provides Financial Assistance to the spouses of active duty, activated Guard and Reserve Service members world-wide. You may visit the MyCAA website to answer any questions and to see if you are eligible.
Workforce Investment Act
WIOA is a federally funded workforce development grant administered by the United States Department of Labor. The best way to start is to go to Tennessee Work Force to input your zip code and find the address and phone number of the career center closest to you. The next step is to talk with a career coach to find out if you are eligible.
- Contact https://www.cobbworks.org 770-528-4300 or email: https://www.cobbworks.org If you do not one live in Cobb County they should be able to give you other contact information. The next step is to make an appointment with a counselor to help decide if you are eligible.
- The Atlanta Regional Workforce Board’s (ARWB) Career Resource Centers assist people seeking employment, training and education services. Your county of residence or your place of layoff determines which workforce board will assist you. Funding for training through ARWB is provided for residents who live in, or have been laid off from their jobs in Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties.
- To download ARWB Application: Application for ARC
- Paulding Campus 770.443.3622 www.nwgrc.org
- Douglas Branch
8595 Club Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
Dekalb Workforce774 Jordan LaneBuilding #4Decatur, GA 30033(404) 687-3400
- Tennessee: Knoxville 865-594-5330
- Tennessee Career Center at Knoxville
1610 University AvenueKnoxville, TN 37921-6741
Telephone: (865) 594-5500/FAX: (865) 594-6266
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- If you contact one of the above center locations, but they do not match your location, they will give you other contact information. The next step is to make an appointment with a counselor to help decide if you are eligible.